EXTREMIS, based in Proven, produces and markets design furniture internationally since 1994. To support our growth, Extremis is looking for a BRAND COORDINATOR to reinforce the team.
As our brand coordinator, you are responsible to forge the brand identity of Extremis through all channels. You are an ambassador of the brand, both internally and externally. Thanks to your project management skills, you can work with a team on larger projects; such as staging an event. You are graphically skilled which allows you to independently design online campaigns, advertisements and sales tools. All activities you initiate contribute to the growth of Extremis' brand awareness. You are a part of a 6-headed team and report to the marketing manager.
- You develop a brand book (tone of voice, visual and photography guidelines, etc.) and you keep it up-to-date.
- You ensure that the brand guidelines are implemented and respected throughout all communication.
- You contribute to creative initiatives and activities (website, social media, advertisements, sales tools, events…) that make our brand awareness grow.
- You think conceptually about marketing and sales tools, both in terms of content and style, and you can also develop and graphically elaborate them.
- You can independently organize and carry out larger projects such as trade fairs and events (together with a team).
- You’ll also organize and style photo shoots.
- You have a bachelor's degree in communication, business management, graphic design or digital media, or other.
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in brand management, of which at least 3 years in a digital environment.
- You think both brand strategically and creatively and at the same time you are exceptionally hands-on.
- You are independent yet also find your way in a team.
- Qualities like being communicative, stress-resistant, flexible and well-organized are you’re thing.
- You have a trained eye for detail.
- You can work fluently with Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- You are fluently bilingual in Dutch and English, all other languages are a nice-to-have.
- Affinity with interior architecture and design and/or experience with photography are strong assets.
YOU CAN COUNT ON
- A state-of-the-art company in the world of design.
- A challenging context where you help to create innovation and growth.
- A pleasant workplace where you are proud of our brand.
- A challenging marketing position with great freedom to do business yourself.
- A competitive salary package.
- The possibility to partly work from home.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Then send us your CV at email@example.com - we will get back to you as soon as possible!