EXTREMIS, based in Proven, produces and markets design furniture internationally since 1994. To support our growth, Extremis is looking for an HR OFFICER to reinforce the team.
YOUR DAY AS HR OFFICER
As HR Officer you are the central point of contact for the workers and employees. Your colleagues can come to you for all human resources. In addition, you take the lead in optimizing various processes and procedures in the field of human resource management. You report directly to the CEO.
- You ensure the correct payroll processing of both workers and employees.
- You maintain all contacts with the social secretariat concerning sick and paid leave …
- You are the permanent contact for the interim offices and recruitment agencies.
- You write vacancies and actively look for new candidates.
- You are responsible for the welcome and start-up of new colleagues.
- You take the lead in setting up and optimizing different processes and procedures related to workers and employees.
- You preferably have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a human science field and can build on relevant HR experience.
- Discretion is a high priority for you.
- You like to work hands-on and have a proactive approach.
- You are eager to learn, curious, and like to take initiative.
- You can work independently but you also like to be part of a team with whom you work together to reach the same goals.
YOU CAN COUNT ON
- A varied range of tasks within a dynamic growing SME.
- A high degree of independence.
- 4/5th employment.
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits, complemented by various team activities.
- A state-of-the-art company in the world of design.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Then send your CV to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
We don't make furniture, we make tools for togetherness.