Extremis, based in Proven, internationally produces and markets design furniture. The company has gained both tens of awards and a firm position in the designer market. To support our growth, Extremis is looking for a Purchaser.
As purchaser you're willing to dive into our technical range. You guarantee the correct follow-up on the suppliers performance and keep the agreed SLAs in mind. You do not flinch to take the necessary actions to get this done. You negotiate prices, delivery terms, payment conditions, place orders and follow up on the deliveries. As purchaser you'll work closely with planning and logistics. You report to the Supply Chain Manager.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
- An interesting and challenging job within a dynamic and international environment.
- A competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits such as hospitalization and group insurance, expense allowance, mobile phone, laptop and company car.
- A high degree of independence within an environment where personal input is strongly encouraged and appreciated.
- The chance to develop yourself trough education.
- A state-of-the-art company in the world of design.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR...
You own a Bachelor's or Master's degree, experience in a similar function is an asset. You feel at best in a SME-environment where you can use your sense of entrepreneurship to the best extent. Assertiveness, accuracy and administrative strength are qualities that characterize you. In addition to a strong knowledge of Dutch, you can express yourself fluently in English. Finally, quality is of paramount importance to you.
You're looking for a new challenge on a professional level? Don't hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com or fill in the contact form above. We'll contact you as soon as possible!
We don't make furniture, we make tools for togetherness.