Sales & Export Manager
EXTREMIS, based in Proven, produces and markets design furniture internationally since 1994. To support our growth, Extremis is looking for a SALES & EXPORT MANAGER to reinforce the team.
As a sales & export manager, you roll out the commercial strategy with the local agents and dealers, also with a view to prospecting and attracting new customers, mainly in an international context.
You coach our local agents within your working area. You advise and assist our retail and project dealers. Inspiring architects with your professional explanations is a piece of cake. You do this through site visits, participation in trade fairs, or via digital channels.
- A developed cultural interest makes you a valued discussion partner with people active in the world of design and architecture
- Independent products with a distinct identity give you an extra drive
- As a true storyteller, you know like no other how to convey the soul of our collection.
- You are an excellent people manager, coach, and charismatic motivator. Through your experience, knowledge, and strong social skills, you know how to enthuse people.
- Driven, commercially strong person: results-oriented and with the necessary persuasiveness, positive attitude and energetic, communicative, and flexible.
- You have a strong team spirit but can also work autonomously.
- Frequent trips abroad and participation in trade fairs do not frighten you.
- Very good language skills: English is a must. French, German, Spanish, or Italian are a plus!
- Experience in setting up dealer networks is strongly desired.
YOU CAN COUNT ON
- A challenging job within a dynamic environment.
- An architectural building with contemporary offices.
- A trendsetting and creative work environment with an international name in design.
- Opportunities for further development and training.
- In addition to an intensive training program, we provide extensive marketing support, so that you have sufficient opportunities to realize your ambitions.
- Attractive salary with many extra-legal benefits.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Then send us your CV at email@example.com - we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We don't make furniture, we make tools for togetherness.