Oiling wooden outdoor furniture
Once a year (+/- 45 min)
Follow the instructions below or in the video above
- Clean the surface using Extremis wood cleaner (see video) and leave to dry completely without removing protective tape.
- Stir the oil.
- Apply a layer using a flast brush.
- Leave to settle for 10 minutes.
- Smooth the surface again with the same brush (without applying new product).
- After 5 minutes, wipe off traces of excess product with a piece of cloth.
- Don't throw away the cloth in the trashbin, as the oil is highly flammable. Instead, let is soak in a bucket of water for a while.
Extremis wood protector
It's a kind of magic
Extremis Wood Protector is a 100% natural product based on linseed oil. It is colourless, but the wood will be darker after this treatment. Remove all residues of old applications.