From between the hop fields in Poperinge, EXTREMIS brings worldwide its own collection of contemporary outdoor and indoor furniture. Innovative creations and the development of an international distribution network quickly gave the company a unique place in the niche market of leading design. At the root of its success is its distinctive DNA characterized by innovation, functionality, ecology and an all-embracing sense of quality. This approach has already been rewarded with numerous national and international awards in the areas of design, management and export. Extremis is headquartered in Belgium, works worldwide, and has a subsidiary in Michigan, US.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As we expand our share in the project market, we are looking for a entrepreneurial Pipeline Builder (Business Developer A&D-community). As Pipeline Builder, you are responsible for building a network of architects and designers to specify our solutions in the project market. You work closely with the sales and marketing team to win projects at the highest possible price. This role is ideal for a design-bitten sleuth, always on top of the latest trends and projects, easily getting a foot in everywhere. This position reports to the Sales Director in Belgium.
More specifically, we are looking for someone with the experience to:
- With an eagle eye prospect and detect construction, garden or interior projects in hospitality, workspaces and public spaces, with a focus on Belgium and neighboring countries.
- Network within the specifier community and establish and maintain constructive, long-term partnerships with architects, designers and project managers. You do this by visiting or organizing events and design fairs yourself, but also through desk and field research and reaching out proactively.
- Put your shoulders under the complete project management: you take care of the registration and follow-up of the projects together with the sales team and the dealers, and you support the A&D community with a flawless service.
- You are a trendspotter with a strong hunting factor: you can hear a pin drop from afar and immediately know where to go to get Extremis products drawn in.
- You’re a persistent, result oriented go-getter: Once you’ve detected new opportunities, you push through to get the best results for Extremis as well as the customer.
- You’re a charismatic, people-oriented bridgebuilder. You get most energy when you’re connecting with great people, building long-term networks and setting up new collaborations. Enthusing dealers and architects with the added value of our products is a piece of cake.
- As an inspiring storyteller, you often have people hanging on your every word, and you know like no other how to convey the soul of our collection. You have excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills in Dutch and English. French or German would be nice.
- You have experience in either the design industry or a comparable high segment market. Either way, you can’t stop talking about your love for design almost until the brink of annoying your family. Products with a distinct identity give you an extra drive.
ABOUT YOU + EXTREMIS WORKING TOGETHER
When you join our team, you’re taking on an exciting and challenging opportunity within a dynamic and fast growing design company. Not only our products are Extraordinary, but our people are as well: we embrace creativity and are eager to do it better. We thrive on Long Lasting relationships, with each other, with our partners, and with those we have the pleasure of serving. And all this within a fun, cohesive team where Togetherness is central to everything we do.
You’ll be joining these fun colleagues in the sales and marketing team
You'll also enjoy:
- Great independence and autonomy
- A varied job in an international context
- Opportunities for continuous personal growth by training and support
- Flexible workplace and possibility to work remotely
- Attractive salary and benefits among:
- Cell phone and subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance & hospitalization insurance
- Unique working environment
- 39-hour system with 6 days leave in addition to 20 holidays
- Discount on our beautiful collection
Does this sound like a match made in heaven? Then quickly send your CV to email@example.com or upload it here. We will contact you as soon as possible!
We don't make furniture, we make tools for togetherness.