When dirty (+/- 30 min)
Make a solution to remove stains on your Sunbrella.
Follow the instructions below
- Shake or wipe off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 15 ml of mild detergent, such as Woolite or Dawn dishwashing liquid, per litre of lukewarm water (2 fl oz or 1/4 cup to the gallon).
- Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Let it work for a few minutes.
Allow the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residues.
- Allow the fabric to dry naturally.
Sunbrella dries very quickly in the open air. Machine drying is not necessary.