Directable assymetrical parasol
Simply take of the fabric and put it in the storage bag
SIZE OF THE CANOPY
226 cm x 238 cm
SIZE OF THE SHADOW
Acacia has a shadow surface range of ø300 cm and can be directed towards the sun
• Fabric: PU coated polyester fabric
• Tubes: structured powder-coated stainless steel
• Fabric: white
• Tubes: papyrus white, verdigris, reed green, copper brown, black red, cobalt blue, beige red, bottle green
Tests in a wind tunnel have shown that the parasol, when anchored to the floor (!), withstands wind speeds up to 9 on the Beaufort scale. However we advise you to take of the fabric from wind speed 6 or whenever it is not in use. This takes less then a minute!
High UV resistance
• UVA-transmission < 2,5 %
• UVB-transmission < 0,2 %
The fabric has a water waterproofness 2000 GMD mm (ISO 811 1981), so it’s 100% water proof. It is a water-repellent polyurethane stretch canopy. The water flows off the parasol thanks to the slightly tilted position.
• With floor fastening
• On parasol foot: lightweight, standard or heavy duty
Virus & Bistroo
• No parasol cover needed! When not used, you simply take off the fabric and put it in the storage bag. What’s left is a sculpture!
• The structure can stay outdoors all year round.
• The Acacia parasol fabric is elastic and washable. Simply remove the fabric by pulling the loop & put it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle at 60°C. After washing, place the fabric on the frame to dry.
• Acacia can be adjusted to 2 different heights: the lowest is to easily take of the fabric, the heighest is for normal use of the parasol.